Alle Sprachen    |   EN   SV   IS   IT   RU   FR   RO   PT   HU   LA   NL   SK   HR   ES   BG   NO   FI   CS   TR   DA   PL   EL   SR   EO   |   SK   HU   FR   PL   NL   SQ   RU   NO   ES   SV   IT   DA   PT   CS   HR   RO   |   more ...

Słownik polsko-niemiecki

BETA Online-Wörterbuch Polnisch-Deutsch: Begriff hier eingeben!
 äöüß...
  Optionen | Tipps | FAQ | Abkürzungen | Desktop

LoginRegistrieren
Home|About/Extras|Vokabeltrainer|Fachgebiete|Benutzer|Forum|Mitmachen!
Übersetzungsforum Deutsch-Polnisch
 Übersetzung bitte :) »
« Modlitwa obozowa    

Polish-German Translation of
übersetzung eines

« zurück | Antworten aus- oder einblenden | Diskussion beobachten
Frage:
übersetzung eines Titels  
von Leaycatal (UN), 2015-08-21, 09:08  Spam?  
Hey,

Bräuchte mal eine übersetzung von einem Artikel-Titel.

« Nauka i Technika: madroczy szalestwo? "

Wissenschaft und Technik : .....

Dankeschön
Antwort: 
Corrupt text  #813430
von Catesse (AU), Last modified: 2015-08-21, 09:53  Spam?  
You seem to have come across a corrupt version of a translation from French of a text by Jean Ladriere.
"Szalestwo" does not exist in modern Polish, and I doubt that "madroczy" does either.
"Szaleństwo" = "Wahnsinn". "Mądry" = "weise", "mądrość" = Weisheit".
I shall see if I can find a French original.
Antwort: 
danke aber  #813431
von Leaycatal (UN), 2015-08-21, 09:50  Spam?  
das heißt?
Antwort: 
Wiki  #813434
von Catesse (AU), Last modified: 2015-08-21, 10:07  Spam?  
Ladriere was Belgian, 1912-2007. His works are listed here: Wikipedia(FR): Jean_Ladri%C3%A8re
The relevant one seems to be "La science et la technologie". So far, I have found nothing to make sense of "weiser Wahnsinn".
(I see that you found the Louvain bibliography.)
Antwort: 
Breakthrough  #813435
von Catesse (AU), Last modified: 2015-08-21, 10:13  Spam?  
Small breakthrough: It should be "mądro czy szaleństwo".
The grammar of the phrase is a bit beyond me, but you might be able to take  it from there.
Antwort: 
yep  #813436
von Leaycatal (UN), 2015-08-21, 10:17  Spam?  
Yes.

I work with his textes. I have this article and I now that this article is an interview which concerns one of his publication "Les enjeux de la rationalité".
For the most part of his interviews in "forgein" languages I have an traduction of the title that make sens, but not for this one.
Antwort: 
von Leaycatal (UN), 2015-08-21, 11:25  Spam?  
So, after a break,I think that the most probable translation would be:
- Science et technique : Sagesse ou folie?
- Wissenschaft und Technik : Weise oder Wahnsinn?

I thinkt that make sense, because it is related to "Les enjeux de la rationalité : Le défi de la science et de la technologie aux cultures" (The Challenge presented to Cultures by Sciences and Technology)

A big thank to you
Antwort: 
Translation  #813460
von Catesse (AU), Last modified: 2015-08-21, 13:56  Spam?  
That is just about it. The French form anyway. But can "Weise" be used in this way? Weisheit?
I am still puzzled by the form of "mądro". The only dictionary where I can find it allows it in that form only as a personal name (surname) and notes that it is unacceptable in word games (e.g. Scrabble).
(mądry, mądra, mądre, mądrego, mądrej, mądrym, mądrych - but not mądro.
Antwort: 
: D  #813462
von Leaycatal (UN), 2015-08-21, 14:03  Spam?  
Hmm. I now what you mean, it sounds weird.But I don't like 'Weisheit'

In french I think it is better to say "Science et technique : rationnel ou folie ? " [cf. title of the book]

So in german, to keep the same direction of rationnality "Wissenschaft und Technick : Scharfsinn oder Wahnsinn?"

But I'm not a translater, and not the author of this article. I prefer to read in original language, when it is possible. Anyway, I only want a translation of the title for information. I think the result is ok and especially thanks to your help
Antwort: 
mądro  #813465
von Leaycatal (UN), 2015-08-21, 14:23  Spam?  
I think that correct title should be " Nauka i technika : mądrość czy szaleństwo", because in this article "mądrość" is often there

Optional: Login | Registrieren 
  Frage beantworten oder Kommentar hinzufügen
Please log in to post an answer to this thread - or post a new question.
nach oben | home© 2002 - 2017 Paul Hemetsberger | Impressum
Dieses Deutsch-Polnisch-Wörterbuch (Słownik polsko-niemiecki) basiert auf der Idee der freien Weitergabe von Wissen. Mehr Informationen!
Links auf dieses Wörterbuch oder einzelne Übersetzungen sind herzlich willkommen! Fragen und Antworten
Werbung ausblenden