Alle Sprachen    |   EN   SV   IS   IT   RU   FR   RO   PT   HU   LA   NL   SK   HR   ES   BG   NO   FI   CS   TR   DA   PL   EL   SR   EO   |   SK   HU   FR   PL   NL   SQ   RU   NO   ES   SV   IT   DA   PT   CS   HR   RO   |   more ...

Słownik polsko-niemiecki

BETA Online-Wörterbuch Polnisch-Deutsch: Begriff hier eingeben!
 äöüß...
  Optionen | Tipps | FAQ | Abkürzungen | Desktop

LoginRegistrieren
Home|About/Extras|Vokabeltrainer|Fachgebiete|Benutzer|Forum|Mitmachen!
Übersetzungsforum Deutsch-Polnisch
 Really stuck »
« Electoral roll.    

Polish-German Translation of
czy

« zurück | Antworten aus- oder einblenden | Diskussion beobachten
Frage:
czy  
von Squirrel-quattro (UN), 2016-08-05, 13:04  Spam?  
Wird "czy" allen Ja/Nein-Fragen vorangestellt?
Antwort: 
Czy  #851048
von Catesse (AU), Last modified: 2016-08-09, 10:12  Spam?  
In writing, usually.
In colloquial speech, not always, especially in  short questions. The tone of voice shows that it is a question.
- Widzisz?
- Tak, widzę.
(Sorry to have taken so long to answer this. I have just spent nearly three weeks in hospital.)
Antwort: 
Thank you very much! :)  #851049
von Squirrel-quattro (UN), 2016-08-09, 10:30  Spam?  
I didn't expect such a fast answer -- it was only 4 days ... So I don't understand the "Sorry to have taken so long to answer this". ;)

Is "Widzisz?" "Merkst du es?" in German? (Sorry, I understand almost no Polish, except of a very few structures which are the same (or at least similar) as in Esperanto.)

I wish you to get well soon!
Antwort: 
Widzisz?  #851064
von Catesse (AU), 2016-08-09, 14:00  Spam?  
Siehst du?
Ja, ich sehe.
"Tak" would not be entirely adequate as an answer, although it is not incorrect.
My Polish is not very good. For the past four years or so, I have been making a serious effort to learn Polish in order to read books relating to my husband's wartime service, so that I can reconstruct a narrative in English for our children. I have reached the stage of being able to read, very slowly, a fair proportion of what I need, as the military vocabulary is repetitive. Often it is a case of simply getting the general idea of what is written, not of making an accurate translation.
However, I cannot write Polish, except at a very elementary level, and my oral Polish extends only to about: Welcome. Come in. Take a seat. Would you like tea / coffee / beer?
Next week will be my 85th birthday, so "getting well" is not very likely to happen. A bit better, perhaps, I hope. I am not sure how much longer I shall be able to continue with dict. And the situation on EN-PL is very disheartening. Only one entry verified this year, I think.
Chat:     
Thanks!  #851089
von Squirrel-quattro (UN), 2016-08-09, 16:22  Spam?  
I hadn't thought that you were more than half a century older than me. No one in my family who is older than 60/70 uses computers (because they "do not need them at all") except one of my grandfathers (but he uses it fortunately only as a kind of typewriter and doesn't move in the Internet -- he makes already enough chaos there with only typing), so I appreciate it much if elderly people can (and want to) handle it. :) And seen from your contributions to dict, you are mental very fit -- if you had claimed you were only 50, I would have believed it. :)

(Please excuse my English -- it's getting worse and worse from day to day if I don't use it.)
Antwort: 
Compliment  #851134
von Catesse (AU), 2016-08-10, 04:12  Spam?  
Your English, to judge by what I have seen of it, is brilliant. (N.B. "mentally fit".)
It is very difficult to exist here without access to a computer. Banking. Dividend notifications. Electricity accounts. The government and private companies want to do everything online. Yesterday was census day. The government was encouraging people to fill out their returns online. I refused and sent in a paper copy. Today just about everyone seems surprised by what happened inevitably. Three separate groups of hackers attacked the site, and it collapsed. Now somebody has to sort out the mess.
Chat:     
von Squirrel-quattro (UN), 2016-08-10, 10:18  Spam?  
Thanks, but you don't know how many words I have to look up to express myself in any way ...
I currently use an online Esperanto course which is only available in English and every now and then I despair even of the English basic vocabulary -- it's really "nice" if there is only a certain time in which one should translate a sentence and one has to look up some German-English translations first ...

Optional: Login | Registrieren 
  Frage beantworten oder Kommentar hinzufügen
Please log in to post an answer to this thread - or post a new question.
nach oben | home© 2002 - 2017 Paul Hemetsberger | Impressum
Dieses Deutsch-Polnisch-Wörterbuch (Słownik polsko-niemiecki) basiert auf der Idee der freien Weitergabe von Wissen. Mehr Informationen!
Links auf dieses Wörterbuch oder einzelne Übersetzungen sind herzlich willkommen! Fragen und Antworten
Werbung ausblenden